Are you looking to heighten your penetrative sex experience? Then you should get yourself a beginner dildo. It would make a perfect first sex toy for you. A beginner dildo is reputable for being one of the easiest sex toys to figure out. Getting a good dildo or any sex toy is not a breeze at first try. There are various types of dildos around, and you will need a little education before delving into the world of dildos. Indeed, starter dildos present a good gateway into assessing the higher pleasures of penetrative sex. Beginner dildos are often easier to use than regular dildos. They are especially good for who lack experience using dildos. They require far less complexity in their operation, and they are more affordable than regular dildos.
We are going to be sharing with you all that you need to know about this device. But before we do so, take a look at the table below for our top picks:
What is a Beginner Dildo?
A beginner dildo is a simple sex toy made for newbies trying to get into penetrative sex toys. Simple in function, the dildo is mostly shaped like a real-life penis, as this is what most first-timers are used to. The beginner dildo is easy to use and can withstand even more advanced play sessions if need be.
Dildos can be classified according to various criteria; the material they are made from, their size, texture, and what they are shaped like. We shall go through each of these criteria.
Based on Material
Most beginner dildos are made of silicone or plastic. These materials are much softer and friendlier to the parts of the body that they stimulate.
- Silicone beginner dildos: These starter dildos are non-porous and easier to clean than most other materials. This is good for beginners who are just getting used to any toy maintenance.
- Plastic beginner dildos: This dildo for beginners is usually the most affordable of the dildos. They come in more variant sizes and colors. Also, they can be inflatable.
- Stainless steel beginner dildos: are usually hard to find, but they exist. They are loved for their durability and low maintenance. Also, these first time dildos provide a high level of some much-needed firmness and sturdiness.
Beginner dildos come in a specific range of sizes. This is so that starter dildos do not overwhelm the user with too much fullness. A dildo made for a first-timer is usually 5.1 inches long, which is less than the usual 6-inch that most dildos are sized at. There are mini dildos as well, which range in length from 4 inches to 5.9 inches.
Girth is also another factor. For your best first dildo experience, be sure to pick one with a width that is not above 1.5 inches.
Dildos can also be classified according to texture. Again, there are not a large variety of textures for beginner dildos as these were made for starters. Some could be smooth-textured, while others could have a matte finish which works to change how you get stimulated.
How to Choose the Best Beginner Dildo?
Choosing your first dildo might appear to be a daunting task, but this should not be so. By considering the right factors before hitting the store, or making that online order, you would be insuring yourself against any displeasure at your choice of a first-time dildo.
Here are factors to bear in mind if you are prepared to pick out the best first dildo for you.
- Material: You should be very cautious in choosing the material for your dildo. You want to get a material that is body-safe, non-porous, and phthalate free. Phthalates are chemicals that are not good for your body. And even though they pose risks, they are often found in some sex toy brands. You want to be that you are comfortable using any material you choose, and also that such material is good for your health.
- Size: In purchasing your first time dildo, you should do all you can to make sure that you have a wonderful and memorable experience. One key factor to consider in creating this experience is the size of your beginner dildo. It is more advisable to start with a small dildo, and then work your way up as you grow in experience.
- Ease of maintenance: Pick out one that is easy to clean. The last thing you want is for your dildo to gather dirt. Choose a material that is easy to sterilize too. A material that is smooth and dries easily is your best bet as this will reduce the chance of microbes growing on the surface.
- Stimulation: Choose the beginner dildo that would stimulate you in most preferably. Dildos come in various shapes and sizes, and with grooves or veins for extra sensation. Knowing which one will satisfy your needs will reduce the chances of regret after you buy one.
- Usage: Anal starter dildos are different from vaginal dildos, and you should know the difference so you do not buy the wrong one. Bear in mind that the best anal dildo for beginners usually possesses a flared base for safety. This base prevents it from getting lost in the rectum. Also, never use your anal starter dildo for the vagina, this might pose serious health hazards to you.
- Versatility: It is wise to pick a dildo that can be used for versatile purposes. This will help you experiment and learn what you like and what pleases you best.
- Safety: It is important to consider how safe your sex toy is to use. If there is a toy that poses a bit of difficulty to use, kindly swap for one that is easier to handle. Trying to use a toy with some difficulty can increase the risk of injury.
Procedure for Use
Beginner dildos are used during masturbation or sexual intercourse. Here is how you use your dildos for beginners:
- Double-check that you have picked the right size. A little smaller than what you would expect to use is safer and more advisable.
- You are always advised to sterilize your dildo just before use. If you have a silicone dildo, you can eliminate any problematic microbes by sanitizing with alcohol. You can also use a regular sex toy cleaner in disinfecting your beginner dildo.
- Relax before you start any play session with your toy. If you purchased a strap on for beginners, try and get used to it. You can do this by wearing it around your house while you are alone, just to get a feel of it and to get used to it.
- Before you go down on yourself with the best beginner dildo that you have acquired, make sure to set the mood. Play some good music. And if you are with a partner, a little foreplay might be good to kick off your ultimate fun session.
- Start with positions that you are most comfortable with. Do your research before you attempt any new position so that you do not end up hurting yourself.
- Use a lubricant. It is advisable to use a water-based lubricant as this works with any sex toy. If you are using a silicone-based lubricant, make sure that you do not use it with a silicone beginner dildo.
- Insert the dildo as desired. Slowly. If it is an anal starter dildo, you would require more care in inserting, and you would also require a lot more lubricant, as the anus is not self-lubricating.
- Get used to the feel of your beginner dildo inside you, and begin to move it – as desired. If it gets uncomfortable at any point in the course of your fun, feel free to stop and go again next time.
- In making movements, there are a variety of options you can choose from. You could go for shallow thrusts, deep thrusts, G-spot milking, or rotating head. If you are using a mini dildo, or a small soft dildo, you might not be able to make very deep thrusts. Do not worry, that is okay. You would work your way up as you move along.
- Enjoy your time. Allow yourself to be excited. Relax, and feel all the sensations.
- Clean and dry your dildo right after.
When using starter dildos, you can assume the most regular positions. As it was made to be used easily, you will most likely get a great kick out of it even in the simplest of positions. You could lie on your back, sit, or get on all fours. If you are using it with a partner, make sure that they are gentle.
- On your back: Pick a very comfortable surface. It could be on your bed, or the carpet. Lay on your back, raise your legs in the air and bend them at the knees. Then insert your beginner dildo. Alternatively, you could lay on one side, and then insert the dildo. This creates for a tighter and more filling sensation.
- Sitting: Do you want to stimulate your G-spot? Then the sitting position might be your best bet. Make sure you are sitting upright, then do well to bend your legs and insert the dildo. This position also allows you add a twist of kink to it by having your partner watch you while you take yourself on a pleasure ride.
- On all fours: This is best if you have a partner. Get down on all fours, and have your partner thrust you at a desired speed with the best strapon for beginners.
The general rule of thumb is to understand your body, and to start slow. Use a condom with your beginner dildo if you are using it in a session with multiple partners. Especially if you are using a crystal or beginner glass dildo. This will protect you from any bacteria hiding in the grooves. Be gentle with yourself when using your dildo. Remember that you are a beginner and are not used to have something foreign inside you.
How to Clean a Beginner Dildo?
Wiping it with a damp cloth and a mild detergent may not be enough sometimes. Sterilize your dildo regularly to kill off bacteria that could hide in the grooves of your toy. If it is made from silicone, you can boil for fifteen minutes to sterilize it. However, dildos made of crystal and glass should not be boiled as this can cause damage to their structure.
How to Store a Beginner Dildo?
Just make sure to keep it dry, aerated, and away from sunlight or moisture.
Pros of Beginner dildo
A beginner dildo is excellent for when you are just starting. Here are a few reasons why:
- A starter dildo is less invasive than a normal one. This is great for finding out what you want and enjoying your sexuality just how you like it.
- Beginner dildos are much more affordable than regular dildos as they are not complex toys.
- Made for beginners, these toys are easy to clean and maintain.
Dildos for beginners may not work for more complex routines. As a beginner, the use of suction cups for instance may undermine your efforts.
A beginner dildo is your gateway to the world of sexual discovery and liberation. It is easy to use, more affordable than other dildos and provides you good value for your money.
Tags: app controlled sex toys, teen silicone doll, fingertip vibrator, butt plug training kit, realistic ass masturbator, best natural water based lube, choker collar human, masturbating with a shower head, geisha balls, silicone butt plug