There are a lot of physical traits that men look for in the woman they are trying to be with. Such bodily assets include but aren't limited to big breasts, curvy asses, wide hips, evident smiles, dimples, and a host of other stuff. Men are as picky as women, and they are known for having "specs" that they pay extra attention to. Among these "specs," breasts are high up the list of desirable physical traits that straight men look for in their significant others. If you want to know why then you can continue reading this expose piece that we put together.
Here, we will be addressing how long you need to wait to have sex following childbirth and the consequences of cutting the timeframe. We will also discuss why men adore breasts and can't seem to get enough of those ample bosoms. Further along the line, we will look into whether guys get turned on by breastfeeding or whether it is the other way around. So without much ado, let's take a survey of some masculine shenanigans.
How long do you have to wait to have sex after giving birth?
Childbirth is one of the most tasking and nerve-racking periods of a woman's life, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that a lot of women won't be crazy about lovemaking so soon after childbirth. That is because of many factors such as postpartum discharge, vaginal tears, fatigue, vaginal dryness, pain, and low sexual desire. As such, a woman's partner should be patient and understanding, as this isn't the time to be getting freaky under the sheets. As far as medical advice goes, many health care providers recommend waiting to have sex until four to six weeks after delivery, regardless of the delivery method. That is because the risk of having a complication after delivery is highest during the first two weeks after delivery, and such a risk radically drops in subsequent weeks.
Remember, childbirth comes with many physical, emotional, and psychological pain, things that few men can understand (if any). The whole essence of sex should be about intimacy, not painstakingly pounding along without considering the well-being of the partner involved. Also, no thanks to hormonal changes during and after childbirth, some women aren't wet enough to let their dick slide in, which could be a problem. Most of these issues can be remedied by observing patience, as this period too would pass. Ensure that you communicate with your partner consistently, letting them know that you're on board as much as they are, and these assurances could go a long way in fostering trust.
Why do men adore breastss?
A staggering number of men out there are huge fans of boobs, and they wouldn't have anything else nestled on their chests. Here are some of the reasons why men adore racks and their juicy feeling.
- Their mastery is a key to the honeypot. A recently conducted study states that "stimulating the breasts or nipples enhanced sexual arousal in about 82 percent of the women, and nearly 60 percent asks to have their nipples touched." The numbers don't lie, even though they do not tell us anything we did not know. That's because, during foreplay and lovemaking, most women moan and squeal with delight when their breasts and nipples are handled expertly. They let off that gentle but reassuring sound of them having a good time, and you don't need any more impetus to jump right in. It is also hard to find a straight male who doesn't go nut when a female partner moans and trembles in his arms. The breasts and nipples are a cheat code to the honeypot, and mastering the arousal techniques would make your job a lot easier. Women are more complicated to arouse than male folk, but the rest is blissful history once you get that covered.
- Evolution and Hormones. Men are a unique bunch, and they find it easier to be attracted to a woman with motherly features and positive signs regarding nursing their offspring. Evolutionary biologists have suggested that "because full breasts are mostly made up of fat, this signaled to a man that a woman is in good health, 'therefore a top-notch prospect to bear and raise children.'" That is especially true for men that share a close relationship with their mothers, as such a feature is something that they subconsciously look out for. It's not the same for everyone, but a significant number are "guilty" of actively looking for the closest thing to a nurturer.
- The Mass Media. Last but not least on this carefully created list is quickly becoming an epidemic amongst people resident in today's computer age. We will talk about the mass media's fascination with breasts, big butts, and other feminine body parts that stroke a man's imagination. The media, especially social media, has glorified and outrightly sexualized women with bigger breasts, amping them up more desirable than those with smaller breasts. It could be subtle, blatant, guided, or simply outlandish. You can check out scenarios such as car sales, product ads, skincare product ads, and a host of other tasks. This fixation with full breasts has captured the young generation's imagination, and now they are subconsciously lusting after women with the characteristics they see on social media.
Do guys get turned on by breastfeeding?
Yes, and No. Yes, because some men find this experience as outwardly, exhilarating, and intensely enticing. No, because some men see it as a taboo and just a ploy to deprive toddlers of what they deserve. However, we will be focusing more on men that get turned on by the act of being breastfed.
So why do some guys get turned on?
- It is erogenous to their partners. This reason has less to do with a man's sexual shenanigans than with his woman's needs. For several women, lactating breasts are rather erogenous, and they happen to be even more sensitive than before childbirth. Hence, they would love their man, an A student in the art of nipple fondling and sucking, to get the job done. The woman's moans of joy would, in turn, stimulate the man, and both factors could lead to mind-blowing sex or a fantastic bout of foreplay.
- Some men enjoy the taste of breast milk. Another reason why some men get turned on by breastfeeding is that they love the taste of breast milk. The taste varies from woman to woman, and some women produce significantly taste the milk from their breasts after childbirth. This fluid could become addictive, and such a man hooked won't likely let go anytime soon. This reason is a turn-on because they can't seem to get enough, and the more they are fed, the likelier that they'll be in their happy place.
- It unlocks another angle in the bedroom. Some men are the definition of freaky, and they are more fascinated by the unorthodox rather than the things that are generally akin to reason. That's why they participate in shenanigans such as their partners spraying milk letdown on their bodies while they rub their bodies against one another. That would lead to peak sexual pleasure for them (and their partners), and it would be impossible without lactating breasts. What's more, it's not every time you get natural milk gliding down your body without having to visit the milkman. Who needs a milkman when you have a lovely partner in your arms that can quickly produce such?
Breastfeeding is vital to a young family, as it significantly impacts every member of the said family. For the newborn child, exclusive breastfeeding has been proven to have tons of benefits compared to constant feeding with formula. For the mother, breastfeeding is a great way to build a strong bond with the newborn, which can't be taken for granted. However, breastfeeding is the gateway to several sexual guilty pleasures for several men, and such men would make the best use of such a rare window of opportunity. We hope you found this helpful piece, and we are optimistic that you are leaving this piece to be more enlightening than when you began. If you want to help your sex life, you can check out more details on our customer-friendly website. Here, you will find a lot and more, and your sex life will go way up!
Tags: adult toys, best personal lubricants, how to use a fleshlight, creating sexual tension, inflatable anal plug, sexual health facts, quarantine activities for couples, best cock cage, how to be a better kisser, male anal toys