Judging from the fact that the majority of women cannot achieve an orgasm with the help of internal stimulation alone, there is a need to concentrate your efforts on such a mystical thing as the clitoris. All the sex toys that exist in today’s market are oriented at the needs of those women who want to achieve meaningful and truly intense orgasms through the stimulation of the clitoris. Such toys can be easily used on your own or together with your partner during sex play. A good clit vibrator is the best solution to the lack of sensitivity during sex with your other half.
Tracey Cox Clitoral Vibrator
Lovehoney Bang Bang Bunny
Happy Rabbit Mini Clitoral Vibrator
Eva 2 Hands-Free Clitoral Vibrator
Fifty Shades Freed Clitoral Vibrator
Desire Clitoral Vibrator
Lovehoney Flash 7 Function Clitoral Vibrator
BASICS Powerful Pocket
What Is Clitoral Vibrator?
Various popular brands produce different types of clitoral sex toys, but no matter which one you choose, they are all meant to give you extra pleasure in the process of masturbation. Clit vibrators are intended for the most sensitive areas of the female body. Stimulation of the clitoris with the help of such vibrators allows achieving incredible orgasms and improving your sensitivity as a whole.
Types and Characteristics
If you are looking for the best clitoral vibrator, it is necessary to find out which type of vibrator will suit your tastes and needs most. Here is a list of the most popular clit vibrators:
- Finger clit vibrator. These are simply perfect for all those who wish to add the stimulation of the clitoris to the sexual act with their partners. They are extremely powerful yet small and handy so that they won’t interfere with your partner’s personal experience;
- Bullet & eggs are rather small and have a sleek design. They are meant to tickle your most sensitive zones. No matter whether you intend to use this powerful yet quiet clit vibrator as foreplay with your partner or for private purposes, you will soon realize that it is just what you need for a good start;
- Rabbit vibrators. These have been especially popular with solo play enthusiasts. They are known for being powerful and having numerous functions. Together with vibrating, some of their elements can swirl and spin allowing you to reach extreme pleasure in the most sensitive body areas;
- Butterfly is another version of a vibrator with clit stimulation that is shaped as a butterfly having big-sized wings and antennas to produce the right impact on the sensitive zones. They are also added with straps so that you could use this vibrator virtually in any circumstances and even during sex with your partner.
How to Use a Clit Vibrator
Before you actually start using your clit sucking vibrator, it is worth learning what it can do and what functions it is designed to perform. As mentioned earlier, there are lots of different vibrators on the market. Most of these are designed to achieve orgasms during clitoral stimulation. Some of them are made for internal stimulation as well, such as the G-spot ones. As such, the first thing you need to do is get acquainted with all the modes and settings of your vibrator. What you have to understand is that almost all vibrators existing in today’s market have a variable intensity of vibrations. Check out the following tips on how to use a vibrator:
- Read the user guide before actually using your vibrator in order to find out what modes and functions it has. If the vibrator does not go with any user manual, find it online;
- Test various functions to familiarize yourself with the machine. This will make you feel more comfortable when using the sex toy;
- Get the right mood. Before you start using the toy, it is important to get turned on. That’s because different vibrators have different intensity of vibration, and you may feel uncomfortable if you use it before you actually get turned on. Try to fantasize or touch the sensitive areas of your body to get ready for the next step;
- If you intend to penetrate yourself with the toy, it is better to use lube to avoid causing harm to your sensitive body parts. It may be really painful if you use the vibrator without any lube, so don’t ignore this step if you are conscious about your safety. Besides, lube will make your experience much more pleasant;
- Start with the slow mode. Turn the vibrator to the lowest possible setting so that you could start from less intense vibrations. After you warm up, you can easily change the mode and keep going;
- Find the hottest spots. Vibrators are largely designed to be used externally, but some of them can be used internally as well, so experiment with your body as much as you wish to find the most sensitive zones.
How to Choose the Best Clit Vibrator
When it comes to choosing the most suitable toy for your personal pleasure or sex play with your partner, it is important to consider such aspects as shape, size and even color. There are thousands of options on the market, and here is what you need to do to choose the right one:
- Determine which type of vibrator you like most. This refers to rabbit vibrators, wireless devices as well as G-spot vibrators and others;
- Choose the right size. If you don’t have specific preferences, you may choose just an average size that would amount to 5-7 inches in length and 0.75-1.5 inches in width. Find what works best for you;
- Decide on power. Some vibrators run on electricity while others require using batteries. Choose the one that suits your tastes;
- Select the material. This can make all the difference. Do not buy the cheapest vibrators as they may not be made from the best-quality materials. It is better to choose a harder and less squishy material to ensure that your experience brings maximum pleasure.
Check out our collections of clit vibrators to make the right choice.