DIY Sex Machine: How to Build a Fuck Machine
After a long day, you have gotten home all tired and stressed out. With nothing on your mind but a cool shower and a nice time with yourself, you realize that you need a sex machine to complete the mood. A sex machine can be expensive if you decide to buy one now but there’s good news. You don’t have to spend too much buying a new fuck machine when you can use a DIY fucking machine temporarily. Though it is not advisable to get used to homemade sex machines because they are not of the best quality, can break down at any time, and are risky.
That’s why we recommend that you check one out from one of our many best sex toy reviews . However, you can make a DIY sex machine right now with a few tips and some guidelines.
What Do You Need?
Before you hurry along to making a DIY fuck machine, you might want to grab a pen and paper to write down the ingredients for this dinner. Don’t worry, they are things you can easily find around you or in any local store and they don’t cost much. At least you won’t spend up to how much you’d spend when getting a new fuck machine.
- A motor: This is what makes the fuck machine move. You can get a wiper motor of about 12V. This type is more accessible and inexpensive. Note that it is a bit loud, so you might need to prepare to turn on background music especially if you don’t live alone.
- A speed controller: This part will allow you to control the speed of your DIY fucking machine. Though it can be tempting to go for the cheap ones, we advise that you get one within 9 to 60 DC volts or anyone that can sustain the volt of the motor you are getting.
- A power supply: Get a power supply source that can carry the speed controller and motor you have bought. If you have gotten the ones we recommended above, then a power supply of 5 to 6A PSU will work.
- A rod with Vac-U-lock attachment: This is what will help you determine the length of the stoke, and it depends on your preference.
- Casing: You’ll need a case for all these parts. The case you pick should be able to contain (comfortably) the motor and shafts you have used.
- Screws, air tube connectors, bolts, shaft couplers, bolts, winding ball joints, and so on to tie your homemade sex machine together.
How to Build a Fuck Machine?
If at any point, the steps are seeming too technical, don’t be afraid to ask for help during construction so that you don’t hurt yourself. Also, put it at the back of your mind that it cannot be as beautiful as the ones that you see online. To make it worse (or better), it might not even work. But with creative constructions, you can always keep trying. The more you try, it better it will get. So, let’s get on with how to make a fucking machine.
- Pick a joint nut (long one about 25mm) that fits with a rotating arm screw (about 8mm) and attach it to a similar threaded rod. Note that the arm’s length of the threaded rod should be similar to the stroke arm’s length so that there will be room for easy adjustments.
- With the shaft joint, connect the arm to the stroking shaft and use matching screws (that should be about 8mm).
- Don’t forget to mount the shaft’s bearing. It’ll prevent the joints from crashing.
- Extend the shafts from their default setting and use a set of air tube connectors to join the components. By using air connectors instead of other joining components, the female ends will easily fit on the shaft when you use tapes.
Though you might need a more detailed tutorial on how to build a sex machine this step-by-step guide can get you through the basics.
To build a fucking machine isn’t as scary as it sounds. But at the same time, congratulate yourself for building a whole sex machine by yourself. However, again, don’t make this a hobby. DIY fuck machines are not durable, reliable, and 100% safe. It is always best to buy a sex machine from a trusted source. Lucky for you, we specialize in giving honest reviews on the best sex toys all for your pleasure. Make sure to check some of them out if you are interested in looking for the right sex machine that will give you the hottest time with yourself or your partner(s). Best of all, you will find one that suits your budget — no doubt.
Tags: realistic sex toys, how to use penis sleeve, tips for buying realistic sex dolls, guide suction cup dildo, flexible penis plugs, honest butterfly vibrator review, dick rings, experts review the best anal lube, experts review the best rainbow dildo, girl haveing sex for first time