Extreme Sex Toys
Who’s out here having boring sex? As long as you are a reader of this site, then boring sex is unacceptable. That is why we’re going to introduce you to extreme sex toys today. If you have ever used hardcore sex toys, you probably have an idea of what’s coming. It’s not every day you hear of sex toys that do the most. Once your partner mentions extreme sex toys, you just know you’re in for a wild ride — only the good kind, though. The traditional sex toys don’t do much for many people but bring in an extreme toy, and you’re well on your way to the hottest climax of your life. Scroll through the table above to see our most extreme sex toys. Who knows? You might just find one that appeals to you.
What are Extreme Sex Toys?
Let us now get down to business. What are extreme sex toys, and what separates them from the rest? Extreme sex toys are hardcore sex toys that deliver uncontrollable pleasure to the user. Because of the sensations they give, these types of sex toys are considered addictive by some. But that’s okay. Who doesn’t love a good time? Don’t get it twisted, though; these sex toys are not just designed for extreme bondage. They are meant for intense pleasure, no matter what your kink is. If you’re a DIY person, you’re probably thinking of how fast you can produce your extreme adult toys. While your creativity is a huge plus, remember that making sex toys is a complex process. So, let us leave it to the professionals, shall we?
Extreme sex toys fall into different categories, and each of their specifications may make your decision process tedious. We want you to have smooth sailing all through, so we have classified the extreme sex toys according to their material, shape, size, control, vibrations, and so much more.
Materials used in the production of extreme adult toys may be safe or not. It all depends on the manufacturing company. Unsafe sex toys may be porous or contain chemicals that are unhealthy to the human body. Some hazardous materials to look out for are phthalates, Cyberskin, jelly, rubber, vinyl. Latex is not completely bad, but some people do have allergic reactions to latex. Find out if you or your partner are one of them. Safe materials for your extreme adult sex toys are Silicone, stainless steel, borosilicate glass, lucite, aluminum, and ABS plastic.
Shape and Design
Extreme sex toys have a wide variety of shapes you can choose from. Some are designed like actual penises (dildos/vibrators); others look like suction cups, bullets, rabbits, eggs, clamps, rings, and beads. Your tip is to choose an exciting design that paints a wild ass picture in your head, even at first glance.
Extreme sex toys are not one-size-fits-all. For each toy design, there’s a standard size. How then do you make a pick of the lot? If you’re new to using hardcore sex toys, start with the smallest size you can find. And as you get used to it, increase your size range. We want you to explore your fantasies and break some limits without feeling too uncomfortable.
Stimulation zones in this context refer to the part of your body that an extreme sex toy is designed to touch and pleasure. Some stimulation zones on the male and female body are the penis, clit, labia, scrotum, nipples, P-spot, G-spot, vagina. Anal Stimulation: anal stimulation happens inside the anus, where the rectum and P-spot are located. You need an internal sex toy, i.e., a dildo, vibrating bullet, anal beads, or butt plug to stimulate this area.
- Penile Stimulation: Extreme sex toys for men are used to stimulate the penis and balls. You can achieve this through a vibrating cock ring, which is more intense than a regular one.
- Clitoral/ Labia Stimulation: For intense pleasure on your clit and labia, cop our extreme sex toys for women. You can use a vibrating egg, suction, bullet, or butterfly vibrator.
- Nipple Stimulation: Nipple stimulation is common in foreplay, but using extreme toys on the nipple is another ball game entirely. Nipple clamps are great bondage accessories, but you can use a wand vibrator to get a similar sensation if you’re vanilla.
- Vaginal Stimulation: This can only be achieved with an internal sex toy, which is a dildo. Since we’re going to the extreme here, get a vibrating dildo that’s slightly bigger and longer than what you’re used to. Let it reach in deep and bring you apart.
- Dual/Triple Stimulation: If you’re looking to fill yourself up, or get sensations in more than one area, such as the clit and vagina, anus, and vagina, then the vibrating rabbit is the best extreme sex toy you’ll ever get.
Most extreme sex toys vibrate. Not all of them do, and that’s okay. But if you want to go crazy, then you better get an adult toy that vibrates. Have it in mind that extreme vibrators have over eight vibrating patterns. Brace yourself for a wild ride this time.
If your extreme sex toy vibrates, then it has power buttons. Some have a partition that houses those batteries; others have USB charging ports. If you don’t mind the idea of buying new batteries every other month, then choose a battery-powered toy.
Extreme adult toys can be controlled manually or left hands-free. Before you make a choice, consider what type of sex you like. If you need to touch your partner during sex, consider getting hands-free toys such as nipple clamps, suction cups, butt plugs. The best extreme sex toys can also be controlled via apps, remote control, and other technologies. Smart sex toys are great if you and your partner like to tease each other in public or live apart.
Vibrating extreme sex toys are rarely quiet. They often give off buzzing or humming sounds. Again, they trigger intense pleasure, which may draw a scream out of your throat. If you want to be discreet, then this type of toy may not be for you.
Most extreme adult sex toys can be used in wet and dry conditions. However, to be on the safe side, always ask questions and read the packaging carefully to know if your toy is waterproof or not.
How to find the Best Extreme Sex Toys?
You can’t just browse through your favorite sex toy website and choose an extreme sex toy out of the blue. This section will share different tips you need to purchase the best extreme sex toy you can find.
- Consult with a sex therapist/professional before making a decision.
- Choose an extreme toy made of body-safe materials.
- Have an honest discussion with your partner on what sex toy you would like to try out.
- If you’re new to sex toys, start with the smallest size of your preferred extreme sex toy.
- Get an extreme adult toy that can let you go hands-free during sex.
- A smart vibrator is the best extreme sex toy for couples who aren’t always together.
How to Use?
If you thought you knew the ropes, you might just be wrong! Using extreme sex toys is tricky, especially for newbies. We have outlined the best ways to use, clean, and store your extreme sex toys.
Usage and Safety Precautions
When using your extreme sex toy, just go with the flow. Tickle all the right places, and bask in the wild sensations. During penetration, remember to lubricate the toy and anus/vagina to allow smooth sailing.
Extreme sex toys trigger extreme sensations, so avoid leaving the toy on the same spot for more than 20 minutes.
Sex toys, no matter the functionality, can transfer body fluids and infections. If you have to share your extreme sex toy with different partners, put a condom over the toy before shoving it into their ass/vagina. On the whole, it’s safer to avoid sharing.
P.S: Do not use your sex toy when it’s plugged in.
Sex educators generally recommend silicone toys because they are easy to clean and maintain. However, most extreme sex toys respond well to mild soap, warm water, and a clean towel. If your sex toy is made of fragile material, read the product description/packaging for specific cleaning instructions. Allow the toy to air dry after cleaning.
After every wash, keep your hardcore sex toys and extreme bondage accessories in a box, away from dust, sunlight, and moisture. Proper storage of your sex toys will prevent untimely damage.
Pros and Cons of Extreme Sex Toys
- Extreme sex toys provide intense pleasure and explosive orgasms.
- They help spice up casual sex.
- Extreme sex toys are great for solo and partnered sex.
- Extreme anal sex toys provide anal training.
- Extreme sex toys ease tension in the bedroom.
- They reduce the risk of STIs.
- Hardcore sex toys also help individuals/couples explore and test their limits.
- When misused, extreme sex toys may cause injury or nerve damage.
How often do you get delicious sex? If we’re honest, introducing toys in your sex life is a great way to take control of your pleasure. Fortunately for you, our most extreme sex toys are easy to use and clean. With extreme sex toys, you’re bound to get all the pleasure you desire in this life of sin-- at your fingertips.