Best Food for Sex
More than often, men are attacked for their inability to last in bed. However, a low sex drive affects all sides. Although there is no standard time for the duration of sex, 30 seconds should be the minimum you spend in action. There may be a problem if you last in the bedroom for less than 30 seconds. Luckily, studies have shown that the cheapest way to do better in bed is eating the right foods!
Yes, food that makes you sexually excited helps in enhancing your performance. And this article will explain how it works.
Before we go into the food solutions, let’s talk about why you may be lacking in bed.
Why you may have low libido?
Most people want to enjoy sex, but some do not because of one or more of the following causes; stress, emotional disconnect between partners, alcohol consumption, medications, lack of confidence, erectile dysfunction, low testosterone, and menopause.
Sexual health practitioners seek solutions for those who fall into the category of low sex drive. Some of the solutions include taking part in exercises, talking about the problem with your partner, introducing sex toys, and lots more. Sex toys have helped to improve the sex life of couples and individuals.
However, one of the most affordable proven solutions for limited sexual performance is food.
Food and sex – How they are related?
A large percentage of the causes listed above can be countered with food. Researchers have proven that there is a relationship between food and sex. Healthy eating is essential for proper body functions including the production of hormones and enzymes during sexual intercourse.
Some foods especially boost libido and enhance your sexual ability. Below, we have listed some of those libido increasing foods (foods that make you last longer in bed and help rejuvenate your sexual performance).
Seven proven foods that increase libido
- Nuts: Nuts including peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, and others are rich in L-arginine that is an amino acid that enhances sex performance. It works by relaxing the blood vessels of your body. Especially for men, nuts are a great choice of food to enjoy better sex with their partners. They also contain magnesium which is an energy booster.
- Garlic: You may be wondering if truly garlic helps to boost your libido because of the attributes it possesses. However, garlic contains allicin which is a potent aphrodisiac. It helps to increase the flow of blood to your genitals.
- Oysters: Say goodbye to low testosterone when you include oysters in your diet. They do not only work for men, but Oysters work for everyone too. They are one of the foods that increase libido in women. Oysters boost dopamine which helps in increasing libido. They also aid the production of healthy sperm in men.
- Avocado: Stress is one of the factors that limit your sexual ability. Avocado is good food for sexuality because it helps in relieving stress because of its vitamin B nutrients. Not just that, there are other sexual benefits of avocado. They also help to improve the blood flow in your body. Your vaginas and penises also enjoy the blood supply.
- Dark chocolate: One food to eat before sex is dark chocolate. They are said to contain elements that help in boosting mood. Eating chocolate helps to relieve stress that may affect your libido. You can take it like coffee or eat dark chocolate bars. Either way, the mood-boosting element will still be active. Dark chocolate is one of the foods that boost libido instantly.
- Watermelon: Watermelon helps your erection. It possesses L-citrulline that converts into L-arginine. From there, L-arginine helps your helps to improve the blood flow into your penis. It does the same work in women too.
- Apples: They are rich in quercetin, an antioxidant that helps to suppress interstitial cystitis. IC is a chronic bladder infection women are prone to contact. The condition causes low sex drive in women as it causes frequent urination and bladder pain. Eating foods that irritate the bladder may trigger the pains and effects of the IC. Apples are IC friendly which means eating them can help reduce the toll of bladder infection during sex. They are also one of the foods that turn females on sexually.
In summary, you are what you eat. When you eat healthily, your body feels good and performs better. Another plus is that eating foods for sexual health can help improve your semen. Our body breaks down what we eat, and they are evident in our body fluids. Are you looking for an affordable way to rejuvenate your sex life? Consume foods and drinks that increase libido. That way, you are not incurring any extra expenses. You are just eating, which is fundamental for everyone.
Did you find this article helpful? Then, do not pass by our best sex toys reviews. You will find sex toys that suit your preference and budget on our list.
Tags: toys for adults, face sitting chair, portable sex machine, dom sexual, tips for buying wartenberg wheel, best review electric sex toys, public sex fetish, female chastity device, self prostate massage, best phone sex