How To Have Multiple Orgasms?
Did you just gasp on seeing this headline? Multiple orgasms are possible! If you’re thoroughly satisfied with one orgasm during sex, think about how two of those feel. And listen, it’s not just about the fireworks that romance novels sell to you; passion is vital in sex, yes, but a partner that knows how to navigate your body is even better.
Whether this is your first time or hundredth time trying for multiple orgasms, stick with us because we know how. And we’re going to show you.
What is a Multiple Orgasm?
Before we dive in, let’s define the word ‘orgasm’ that we throw around a lot. An orgasm is the peak of sexual pleasure, commonly called the climax. At the point of orgasm, the muscles in the pelvic floor contract, leading to a discharge of pent-up tension through a series of rhythmic motions.
As the name implies, multiple orgasms describe successive orgasms during a short period of sexual intercourse. Your orgasms may come at intervals or in quick succession. Whichever way you have your orgasms doesn’t matter as long as you end up thoroughly pleased, right?
There are different kinds of orgasms; ejaculation is not the only sign of orgasm.
Difference Between Edging and Multiple Orgasms
Many people instantly associate edging with multiple orgasms. However, they are not the same. Edging is a sexual practice that involves deliberately delaying your (or your partner’s) orgasm. Also known as orgasm control/peaking, this technique involves bringing yourself to the edge of climax and stopping right before you come. It’s a way to prolong sexual experiences and improve one’s stamina in bed.
With edging, you get a prolonged yet intense orgasm, but you get more than one orgasm with multiple. Think of edging as leading to one intense orgasm and multiple orgasms as many intense orgasms in quick successions. That’s an easy way to understand it.
How to Achieve?
According to Rachel Abrams MD, ‘the average woman is built to come again and again.’ However, some women can’t even get away with one orgasm per round of sex. If you fall in this category, there’s nothing wrong with you. All you need are great tips for multiple orgasms, and you’re good to ‘come.’
- Enjoy Adequate Foreplay: In your quest for a double orgasm or even triple, don’t settle for brief foreplay. Foreplay makes your body more amenable to experiencing a series of orgasms without prolonging sex more than necessary. Kiss, tease, lick, give/receive oral sex. Dr. Abrams says that ‟oral sex puts the body on track to come again, after the first orgasm”.
- Keep an Open Mind: Honestly, you may not orgasm as much as you want if you’re not open to trying new things in bed. Read up on people’s sexual adventures, find new fantasies, incorporate toys, try pegging, BDSM, etc. There are hundreds of multi orgasm-inducing activities you can enjoy alone or with your partner. You’ll never know unless you try.
- Try Tantric Breathing: During sex, your breathing tends to go shallow and faster as you near orgasm. Breathing that way can only give you one short climax. Counter your shallow breaths by deliberately taking deep breaths. Inhale and exhale slowly until you fall into a rhythm of sorts. Mindful breathing allows you to focus more on the various sensations you’re feeling in the moment and get those multiple orgasms.
- Work Those Pelvic Muscles: While enjoying your first orgasm of the day, contract those pelvic floor muscles because who doesn’t like extra orgasms? According to Dr. Jessica O’Reilly, ‘this contraction technique makes the orgasm last longer and can result in subsequent ones.’ Before sex, you can also practice Kegels to tighten the vagina walls.
- Get in Good Position: If you want to have good sex and achieve multiple orgasms, then the position is everything. You want to get in a position that allows you to move, feel intense penetration and stimulate other body parts.
Best Positions for Multiple Orgasms
In learning how to have multiple orgasms, never neglect the importance of the proper position. While there is no one-size-fits-all position guaranteed to give you or your partner a multi orgasm, certain positions offer you more access and make stimulation a lot more intense.
To get multiple orgasms, men don’t have to do much. Their partner’s position mainly determines the intensity of each thrust. Try a reverse cowgirl position, elevated missionary, or downward doggy pose for deeper penetration and better stimulation.
When masturbating, get in a position that keeps you comfortable while allowing for proper stimulation of the erogenous zones.
Can Sex Toys Help?
We never thought you’d ask! Incorporating sex toys in your sex sessions will switch things up and guarantee a double orgasm on each round. Overall, sex toys improve your satisfaction by miles and miles.
If you don’t know how to work a manual sex toy for pleasure, invest in couples vibrators and let them do the work. While your (partner’s) fingers/penis may not move as fast as you’d like, vibrators will unlock a whole other sensation for you.
What’s more? You can constantly adjust its speed to suit your preferred tempo. Amazing right? Head on over to our review pages to find affordable sex toys that will introduce you to a world of boundless pleasure.
Sexologist Jess O’Reilly opines that ‘multiple orgasms are indeed real, and all genders can enjoy it.’ Stop doubting and step up your sex game. Remember, multiple orgasms are part of the exploration process to please your partner.
Instead of focusing on the destination, enjoy the process. We hope you have enjoyed reading this article, as much as we enjoyed creating it for you. Like many of our readers, if you want more out of sex, why not head over to our review section for excellent sex toys that fit your budget and preferences? We’re waiting for you.
Tags: adult sex toys, good cheap sex toys, powerful female orgasm, review nipple suckers, guide blowjob machine, rechargeable vibrators, dirty sexting, benefits of masturbation for women, dom sub aftercare, best car positions