How to Put on a Chastity Cage?
The power dynamics between men and women in society don’t always reflect in the bedroom. Many men are expected to take the lead in everyday life, so find themselves willingly submissive in the bedroom. Is this you? That’s cool!
All the time, we hear about women wearing these remote-controlled vibrators out, and having their partners play with them. But what if we told you there was something for the men, to keep their wanton desires at bay until the dom says so?
In this article, we’ll show you why and how you should start putting on a chastity cage for yourself or the man in your life.
What Is a Chastity Cage?
A chastity cage is a device in which a man’s penis is inserted and then locked up to prevent him from having a full erection or an orgasm. This cage features a penis-shaped design, a lock, and a key on the exterior, which the dom locks and withholds the key. The whole idea of a chastity cage is centered around orgasm denial, which is one major tool in BDSM relationships. In the last five years, the chastity kink has become increasingly popularized, and it doesn’t seem to be slowing down. Learning how to put on a chastity cage isn’t just about sex; it also enhances the intimacy and trust between BDSM couples. If these are areas you need to work on in your relationship, why not go unconventional and try a chastity cage?
Types of Chastity Cage
When picking out a chastity cage, you want to go for something discreet so that everyone doesn’t find out you’re all caged up. It’s none of their business anyway, so if you’re comfortable being obvious, by all means have at it.
We will now differentiate the various chastity cages based on their materials.
- Plastic Chastity Cage: A plastic or resin cage is lightweight, so it’s regarded as the safest option for a beginner. It also works well in emergency situations, so if you can’t find the key at the moment, you can just snap it off by hand or with a pair of scissors.
- Silicone Chastity Cage: A silicone-grade penis cage is a tad heavier than the plastic ones, however it’s just as safe. Silicone material is soft and has heat-retaining properties. You can rest assured that this cage will sync with your own skin and keep the penis warm. It can be cut with scissors in case of emergency.
- Metal Chastity Cage: A metal chastity cage is advised for experts in the chastity kink. It’s strong, durable, and will test your boundaries more than any other chastity cage. However, it has a drawback because it is heavy and you can feel it restraining your dick. The external lock might also cause a clinking sound when you move around. Might we add that a metal chastity cage can set off metal detectors? It’s also the most difficult cage to remove during an emergency. So, choose wisely.
Pros and Cons of Putting on a Chastity Cage
In this section, we outline all the merits and drawbacks of incorporating a chastity cage into your sex life. Keep reading to find out which you’re willing to put up with.
- The use of a chastity cage gives a thrill of submission.
- It also gives a rush of power/control which the dom needs.
- It creates room for more intimacy between couples.
- It can intensify the sub’s orgasm when they are finally allowed to climax.
- Abstinence from sex due to a chastity kink may lead to a greater sex drive.
- Putting on a chastity cage for a long stretch of time may be painful for the sub.
- Prolonged denial of orgasm may lead to sexual frustration.
Techniques For Putting on A Chastity Cage
Here is the step-by-step guide you need for easy wearing of your chastity cage.
- Be flaccid: it’s difficult to enclose an erect penis in a cage. However, it’s not uncommon for you to get hard when wearing this cage. Just have some ice cubes/cold water handy to calm your dick down.
- Use Lube: using lubrication eradicates the residual frictions that would have been otherwise present. With lube, you don’t have to force the cage on your dick, it just slides effortlessly.
- Take it Slow: most cock cages have a lower enclosure for your balls, so first slide your testicles in, one after the other. Then slightly incline the penis and slowly slide it into the cage, and voila!
With the increasing rate of sexual awareness and open-mindedness towards the BDSM community, it’s become easier to grasp the concept of chastity cages as something most people need.
We hope this article was helpful for your journey into the kinky world. Ensure to check out our sex toy reviews for exciting yet affordable sex toys that will improve your sex life in leaps and bounds.
Tags: sex toys storage, small anal vibrator, tips for choosing mouth gag, chasity belt for men, tips for buying small butt plug, how to hide a sex doll, rainbow dildos, orgasm at same time, tips for choosing gay sex doll, honest couples vibrator review