Communication is an essential part of any relationship. Communication is not limited to discussions about feelings and emotions. It covers everything else such as sex, values, future aspirations and past experiences. Saying communication is the key to a healthy, happy relationship may sound like a broken record, but it is, in fact, an absolute truth.
Communicating with your partner doesn't have to be an awkward heart-to-heart conversation; it can be done while hanging out, texting, via a video call, or any other communication medium. It is an opportunity to ask questions, learn something about them and strengthen your relationship. All you have to do is ask the right questions.
Benefits of Sex Questions
Asking questions about sex can help you and your partner understand what sex means to you and the values and benefits you attach to the act. Some sexual questions, when asked, can make you or your partner feel vulnerable, but this isn't necessarily bad as openness and vulnerability in a relationship - whether romantic or platonic - is a sign of trust.
Most times, partners who have been together for a long time may believe they know everything about their partners; hence, the mystery is gone. This is the opposite for new partners as they want to unravel the mystery of the other person and know everything from birth date to favorite sex positions.
Asking sexy and kinky questions is an excellent way to know the sexual desires of your new partner and spice up a longtime relationship. You will be surprised at the answers you may get from your partner or friend when you ask these kinky sex questions.
Knowing the right sex questions to ask will help you know and understand your partner's wants and desires better. Sex questions for couples can range from a simple "what do you think of intimacy?" to something more direct, like "can you show me what you like best during sex?"
Sexual quiz questions in the form of "would you rather" or "have you ever" are another great way to find out things about your partner. Knowing the right dirty questions to ask your crush can help make an otherwise awkward discussion fun, break the ice, and progress your relationship.
Sex questions can be incorporated into game nights either in person or virtually with a game like "never have I ever." Bets using alcohol can also make for great fun while also helping you know more about your friend(s) or partner.
First, it is essential to know how comfortable you and your partner or friend(s) are with talking dirty and answering these questions. If it is outside either of your comfort zones, you should ease into it by starting slowly. Try asking a few flirty questions to understand their secret turn-ons and test the waters of their comfort zone. Getting straight into it and asking risqué sex questions, especially to someone you're just getting to know, might throw them off and create awkwardness in your relationship.
We have compiled a list of sexual questions to ask your girlfriend, boyfriend, or friends. Most of these questions are flirty, suggestive, and even risqué and might not be appropriate for your relationship. Choose what works for you and have fun with it.
Sex Questions To Ask
- What are your biggest sexual fantasies?
- What are your dirtiest sexual fantasies?
- Where's the weirdest place you've had sex?
- What's your favorite sex position?
- Where on your body is your favorite place to touch?
- Do you watch porn?
- Have you ever been caught having sex?
- How often do you masturbate?
- Do you give or receive?
- What sex position would you like to try?
- What kind of porn do you enjoy watching?
- What was your best orgasm ever?
- Have you ever sent nudes of yourself?
- Have you ever slept with a colleague?
- Have you ever had sex at your workplace?
- How loud are you during sex?
- If you had a chance, which celebrity would you sleep with?
- What turns you on?
- What are your sexual fetishes?
- What are your sexual pet peeves?
- What is the non-sexual thing that turns you on?
- Have you ever had group sex?
- Would you consider having group sex?
- What's your favorite sex toy?
- Would you describe yourself as kinky?
- Do you enjoy shower sex?
- Have you ever tried skinny dipping?
- Have you ever fantasized about someone else during sex?
- Do you enjoy being spanked?
- Have you ever used a butt plug in public?
- Do you like kissing during sex?
- Do you enjoy after-sex cuddles?
- Do you like eye contact during sex?
- Lights on or off during sex?
- Do you sext?
- Do you enjoy dirty talks?
- Ever had sex in a car?
- How far are you willing to go in BDSM?
- Are you a Dom or sub?
- What's the longest you've gone without sex?
- Do you prefer one-night stands or long-term sexual partners?
- What's your favorite time for sex?
- Have you ever had period sex?
- Have you had anal sex?
- What do you think of role-playing?
- What's your favorite place to be kissed?
- What's the best thing about your sex life?
- What's your favorite part of foreplay?
- Have you ever fantasized about being with the same sex?
- When do you feel closest to me?
- What do you need during sex?
- Which do you prefer? Quickie or marathon sex?
- Do you have difficulties being present during sex?
- Dirtiest sexual thought you've had towards a stranger?
- Do you enjoy being choked?
- What do you think about when masturbating?
- What's your best sexual experience?
- What's your worst sexual experience?
- What triggers a faster orgasm for you?
- Most number of orgasm you've had during sex?
To know more about you and your partner's preferences, what you have in common, and how to combine your differences to create the best version of your relationship, asking sexually intimate questions is the way to go.
I hope this article was helpful to you. If you want to get the best out of your sex life, check out our best sex toys reviews. Here you will find something for your budget and taste.
Tags: best sex toys, fantasy dildo, tightening of vagina, honest silicone butt plug review, beginner vibrator, real doll torso, best places to have sex, in the mood for sex, best review big vibrator, sex games to play with your wife