Sex has gone digital — that’s what sexting means in summary. Not only does sexting heighten sexual anticipation between couples, but it’s also a great way to stay connected across distances, especially in the aftermath of a global pandemic.
Want to learn how to send dirty texts to your lover? Then, here’s the right place to be!
What Is Sexting?
Sexting is the combination of two words, ‘sex’ and ‘texting.’ Therefore, sexting, according to Jasmine Akins, means ‘sending sexual material (including messages, images, gifs and memes) via cell phone, Instant message, email, DM, etc.’
Whether or not you have sent dirty texts before, we need you to know there’s nothing dirty about sexting. It’s a fun way to ease sexual tension and turn your partner on. In this article, we’ll share proven sexting tips that will have your partner giggling, sighing, or moaning in pleasure. Let’s get into it.
Top Sexting Tips for You to Try Out!
- Seek Consent: If you want to sext, start by getting your partner’s consent. Discuss your interest in exchanging dirty texts with them and see how they feel about it. Then, set the ground rules; establish what times you can sext each other.
- Conversation Starters: You can’t just jump into texting nasty words/images. Eliminate the initial awkwardness about sexting by warming up the ‘mood between you both. You can start by mentioning that you can’t stop thinking about them, asking about their fantasies, etc. Even the popular catchphrase, ‘what are you doing?’ works just as well.
- Heavy on Details: At this point, every hot text is fertilizer to the naughty thoughts running around in your partner’s brain. So, you need to get as descriptive as possible. Reminisce on how wild the sex was the last time you were together. Tell him (or her) how rough or soft you want to handle them next time you link up. Tell him you’re dripping wet and thinking of sucking his cock. Or better still, let her know how hard you are and how much you want a taste of that pussy. Go all out, and you’ll find that being honest about how you feel makes sexting so much better.
- Feedback: In the course of sexting and making each other horny, never forget the place of feedback. Ask at intervals if they’re comfortable with the direction you’re going. You can say, ‘do you like that?’, ‘how does that make you feel?’, ‘you get wet when I say that, don’t you?’. By asking these questions, you assure your partner that their feelings matter. Therefore, you’re able to please them while sending dirty texts.
- Delete: Having established ground rules initially, the deletion of your dirty texts is really up to you both. However, it’s safer for everyone if the texts, explicit images, and clips are deleted. That way, you can have your fun and wipe out the evidence when you’ve had your fill of nasty text messaging.
Pros of Sexting
- Sexting is an avenue to express your fantasies without inhibitions.
- It can improve intimacy between partners.
- It makes masturbation more exciting.
- There’s no risk of contracting an STI.
- It is also a sure way to relieve sexual tension and get sexual satisfaction.
- Nasty text messaging helps sustain long-distance relationships.
- Sexting poses a risk of exposure through revenge porn or hacking.
- One partner in a long-distance relationship may be tempted to cheat.
Apart from the risk of blackmail and infidelity, sexting is a great way to stay connected with your partner and build anticipation for your next sexual rendezvous. To avoid all the cons of sexting, sext only with someone you trust and ensure to establish ground rules.
Can One Use Sex Toys When Sexting?
Yes, of course! Sexting is supposed to be exciting and a turn-on in itself. However, you can make your sext session more intense by using sex toys to please yourself while your partner gives you dirty words.
Use a vibrator of your choice to stimulate your nipples, clit, anus, etc., while exchanging hot texts. Look through our sex toy reviews for fantastic sex toys that will take your breath away every time you sext with your boo.
A combination of sexy text messages and a vivid imagination equals a sexual bomb! You’ll literally blow your partner’s mind with your nasty, nasty words. And with our sexting tips, dirty text messages have never been hotter. We hope you loved this article and that you browsed through our toy reviews for unique toys that will give you intense orgasms while sexting.
Tags: adult toys, bouncy ball dildo, how to use butt plugs, preparing for anal sex, bondage bed frame, experts review the best small vibrator, sex positive culture, oral sex vibrator, honest vibrator for squirting review, hollow butt plugs