What do Women Find Sexy?
Women are very picky in their desires, and they rarely settle for less than an ideal specification in the opposite gender. A woman seeks perfection in her mate, and if that doesn't work out, she's super comfortable being alone. There have been dozens or maybe hundreds of movies dedicated to the subject matter, yet no man knows what women want. That ends today as we delve into the complicated but unique minds of the divine feminine.
Here, we will show you what women look for in a fitting male companion. Further along the line, we will check out how a man can be more attractive to women. We will have a high chance of success in a conquest in the short term and long run. So without further ado, let's get to what women find sexy.
What do women look for in a man?
Women could be picky, so it won't be a bad idea to showcase some of the most desirable traits a man should possess.
- Vulnerability. Men are far from the most vulnerable people in the world, but that's just how they are wired. Most men are brought up in communities that shun vulnerability and celebrate being seen as "hard." However, a woman couldn't be less concerned about such a showcase of hardness; instead, they prefer a wholesome bout of vulnerability. It is pretty tasking to build a relationship with someone who's closed off, so why bother? That's why most women are drawn towards "vulnerable" leaning men, especially when it dovetails with honesty.
- Equality. The feminist movement is quickly becoming more of a norm rather than a phenomenon, and gone are the days when they tolerated toxic masculinity. These days, women are more drawn to men that afford them equality and the genuine feeling of equality. No one likes being silenced in a relationship, and I'm pretty sure men don't too. Long gone are the days when women would take the backseat in a relationship, as now, they demand an equal voice at the barest minimum. You can showcase equality by being more civil in conversations, being receptive towards their opinions, and lending them an ear when need be. However, make sure that you are not doing too extra, as that is not a good look.
- Protectiveness. No woman would want to be seen, let alone be with a wimp, as they desire a significant amount of protectiveness when they're with their men. They want to be with someone that they can feel safe with, someone that can take control, and someone that can whisk them off their feet if need be. No woman would feel safe with a man that bolts off without her at the first sign of trouble. They want to be with a man that can assuredly say the magic words "Babe, I got this," rather than "I hope we will make it out of this in one piece." It is a no-brainer.
How to be attractive to girls?
Attraction is subjective; as such, what might be attractive to x might not be as appealing to you; however, we've done our bit to look around and compile a handy companion. Behold, here are the intricate steps to be followed by boys to become more attractive to girls.
- Listen. By listening, you will be doing something that a staggering percentage of your peers fail to do. Hence, you will have a step up. Listening works a charm, listening works like magic, and listening while contributing is a closer. More so, listening to the significant other shows that you love her, you respect her, and you want to hear her opinion on important subjects. All these would make you more and more attractive to your significant other.
- Be Family Oriented. The family is the first social unit that a human being comes in contact with. The default route that an individual reverts to is the family unit, and men aren't any different. Girls are super attracted to men that hold their families in high esteem, as they envisage that they would be members of such families in the not too distant future. Not all women desire marriage and a family, but the overwhelming majority do have this need. So if you're a guy that holds family close to your chest, then you're well on your way into warming your target's heart. But, if you aren't, it's not too late to get your act in order.
- Be Informed and Enlightened. You do not have to be Albert Einstein to be attractive, but it's not a good look to be uninformed and uneducated. Women are attracted to intelligent men that can hold a conversation and flow easily from topic to topic. Just like you wouldn't want to "wife" an uncultured woman, they wouldn't want to be involved with a talkative man. That's because, unlike magnets, opposite sides do not attract. You can acquire sophistication by purchasing newspapers, listening to the radio, listening to podcasts, watching the news, and conversing with intelligent individuals. It would help if you made it a habit of reading a new book every other month, as that would go a long way in improving your vocabulary. Try to make yourself a better man; the right women would be drawn to you with time.
With the cute bodies, sexy torsos, sophisticated language, and an affinity for the finer things of life, there are so many things that women desire in life, just as there are several things that men look for in a potential wife. However, such things vary from person to person, and a thorough investigation is a must. We have given you many things to work on to catch your crush's eye, and we hope you will do the needful. We hope that you found this piece handy. As if you want to improve your game, you can check out the rest of our articles. You're guaranteed to leave much brighter than you came!
Tags: fun sex toys for adults, in-depth review on cheap sex toys, review young sex doll, male doll sex toy, signs a woman is sexually attracted to you, female water masturbation, tips for choosing big booty sex doll, tips for female masturbating, best review labia spreader, what does a male orgasm feel like