If you are one of those who are eager to try out something new by integrating sex toys into their lives, a rabbit vibrator will be an excellent choice. That’s because this incredible invention allows maximizing pleasure during sex play with your partner or while playing with a toy on your own. Vibrators are available in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes, and it is often hard to choose the right one for your own needs. If this is your case, there is no need to panic because our guide will help you choose the best rabbit vibrator available in this industry.
Fifty Shades of Grey
Desire Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator
Lovehoney Dream Rabbit
Lelo Insignia Soraya
Lelo Ina Wave Rabbit Vibrator
Mantric Rechargeable Rabbit Ears Vibrator
OhMiBod Interactive Rabbit Vibrator
What Is a Rabbit Vibrator?
All vibrators are meant to create a really incomparable pleasure sensation during sex play or masturbation. Many studies on the matter of sex toys have identified incredible results. In fact, over 40% of women who have ever heard of a thrusting rabbit vibrator actually possess one. Yet another research has proved that around the same percentage of women wish to get one themselves. As a result, this makes us think that a rabbit vibrator is ranked as the best type of vibrator for women as it is highly appraised by users. So, what is it exactly? Here is a list of its basic features:
- It represents a sex toy designed to stimulate various areas on the female body;
- It is intended for both clitoris and vaginal stimulation;
- It is called a rabbit vibrator due to the “set of rabbit ears” that are added to one end of the vibrator;
- Elevated “ears of a rabbit” distinguished the originally designed rabbit vibrators and represent a perfect way to stimulate the clitoris, while the main part of the vibrator is inserted into the vagina.
Today, rabbit vibrators have become a bit more elaborate. They often have several main characteristics:
- A longer part that needs to be inserted into the vagina to ensure internal stimulation;
- A shorter part that is intended for the stimulation of the clitoris;
- Capacity to use both of these parts at the same time.
If a vibrator has all these characteristics, it can be rightfully called a rabbit vibrator.
What to Look for When Choosing a Rabbit Vibrator?
If you are only a beginner, it can seem rather difficult to choose a vibrator because you might not know what characteristics to consider when buying the device. Here is what you need to learn about it.
Rabbit vibrators can be made of different materials that all have their own unique properties:
- Plastic is easy to clean, and it is a lot smoother than other types of materials. Plastic vibrators often belong to the category of high-end sex toys. However, they do not deliver as intense vibrations as silicone ones;
- Silicone. A silicone rabbit vibrator is probably the most widespread type of sex toy as it is easy to clean and sterilize. It allows for easy transfer of vibration and your own body heat. However, it is better to search for 100% silicone ones because there are many partially silicone alternatives that are not safe for your health;
- Metal. This is yet another widespread option that is also easy to clean and not too heavy. Rabbit vibrators of this type are often made from stainless steel or aluminum;
- Wood or stone should be treated with care to ensure absolute safety for your health but they are still quite popular with users;
- Glass is an all-favorite version of a rabbit vibrator that has a very smooth surface and offers everything you need for temperature sex play.
Design and Features
Before you purchase your own rabbit vibrator, consider deciding what purpose it will serve. Should it act as a usual clit or G-spot vibrator or do you want to get intense pleasure by trying out something really unique? Try to narrow down your search and look out for the following features:
- Vibrating shaft and rotating beads will give you extra sensations during sex play or masturbation;
- External stimulation only. There are certain models that have only the rabbit ears for clitoris stimulation and nothing else;
- Hands-free stimulator allows you to avoid using a rabbit vibrator by hand;
- Anal features will let you get extra pleasure by stimulating your anus.
Speed and Color
There are different options available on the market with some of them having up to 10 different speeds and other fascinating modes. As for color, it is a matter of personal preference, but the most widespread types are pink and purple.
How to Use Rabbit Vibrator?
If you are in two minds as to how to use a rabbit vibrator, keep reading to find out the details. Basically, a rabbit vibrator is a sex toy that has a shaft intended for vaginal penetration and special extension oriented at clitoral stimulation. This extension is shaped as a rabbit, and most vibrators have both of these features in place, even though some of them are intended for one use only. If you are wondering how to use different types of rabbit vibrators, here is what you need to know about it:
- Traditional rabbits. These are authentically designed toys that come with G-spot and clitoris stimulation features. However, a basic vibrator does not necessarily mean a boring one. When using such a toy, you will be able to try out different elementary features and test different speeds to find the right one for your personal tastes;
- Advanced rabbits have lots of special features in stock coupled with a diversity of different speeds. They often provide a little more functionality, such as rotating vaginal beads to ensure that you really enjoy the process;
- Triple threats. In order to use these ones, you’ll have to be ready for stimulation of various sensitive areas such as clit and G-spot among others. This is definitely a great feature that will make you feel intense pleasure while engaging in sex play with your partner or using the vibrator on your own.
As such, different rabbit vibrators have a whole diversity of modes, features, and speeds. They allow playing with the intensity of vibrations and changing other settings to ensure that you get the most out of this activity. Follow the tips above to make sure you buy a top-rated rabbit vibratorfor your personal needs.